A weight loss diet should aim to reduce your overall caloric intake while providing your body with the necessary nutrients to maintain good health.
Remember that with the right mindset and some simple tips, you can achieve your weight loss goals.
Few tips to keep in mind for your weight loss journey
· Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables: These provide essential vitamins, minerals, and fiber while being low in calories.
· Choose protein rich sources of food like, legumes, paneer, pulses and tofu are all good options.
· Avoid sugary drinks and high-calorie snacks: Instead, choose water, herbal tea, or low-calorie drinks, and snack on fruits or vegetables. Green tea also helps burn calories
· Watch portion sizes: Be mindful of the amount of food you’re eating, and consider using smaller plates to help control your portions.
· Keep track of your calorie intake: Use a food diary or calorie tracking app to help you monitor your food intake and stay within your daily caloric goals.
· Make gradual changes: Don’t try to drastically change your diet overnight. Instead, make small changes over time to help you stick with your plan.
It’s important to remember that everyone’s nutritional needs are different, so it’s best to check what suits your requirements and your health conditions before making significant changes to your diet
Ensure that breakfast can be high of protein as it reduces appetite and hunger and the need to have sugar in the day is lesser
Lunch needs to be balanced diet of proteins, carbohydrates and other nutrients that helps you sail through the day
Snack is to be light and nutritious
Dinner can be light and soup based that helps in better digestion and bowel movement
Remember, the key to weight loss is not just about what you eat, it is also about your stress levels, your physical activity levels and your desire to achieve your goals. .
With these simple plans for breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner; you can start working towards your weight loss goals in a healthy way.
0.32- morning drink
0.52- breakfast that is protein packed
1:51- lunch suggestions and options
3.16- snack suggestions
3.33- dinner suggestions
Visit our website at:
Download our New Meditation App – Nispand:
Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nispand.com
App Store: https://apps.apple.com/in/app/nispand-meditation-and-sleep/id1609608907
Sign up for our : 21 Days BLC – Evening – Online & On Campus – English
Register for our : 900 hrs TTC-3 Months TTC On Campus – English
Watch our video on “4 Ways to Take Care of Your Hair | How to make Thin to Thick Hairs? Hair Growth Tips” by clicking the link below:
Subscribe to our channels to stay updated:
Tweets by tyi_official
#DrHansaji #TheYogaInstitute #TheYogaInstitute_ #healthyliving #dietplan #weightloss #healthylifestyle #weightlossjourney #dietfood #diettips